Tuesday 27 March 2012

Flatness Like a Film Negative

"wow, you know what? a friend of mine told me a nearly identical happening about 15 years ago. also two men in his bedroom as he awakened, or tried to awaken. geez. what's the probability of two people having the same bizarre experience. this was in california. he said as he started to awaken at about 4 am, the two men in his bedroom said, 'oh careful, he's waking up.' then they tried to shut his eyes, and put him back to sleep, but he fiercely resisted and tried to keep awake. he said he saw them for a second, but they were like a film negative. then he lost consciousness and woke up a few hours later and knew with absolute certainty that the event had taken place. he was an electrical engineer, very healthy and not to prone to any fantasy, with a sharp mathematical mind. this story always stuck with me, and now i read yours."

YouTube comment by sherhak in reply to terransage 10 months ago.

[I know the author means that the colors are inverse, but when I read it I see bendy bodies as if they have been cut out of a filmstrip. I find that more frightening]

No comments: